LOS ANGELES, CA -- Halo Top Creamery announced seven brand new flavors, giving ice cream lovers, even more ways to enjoy this low-calorie treat. The seven latest additions rolling out in grocery retailers nationwide later this month include Pancakes & Waffles, Cinnamon Roll, Green Tea Mochi, Rainbow Swirl, Candy Bar, Chocolate Covered Banana and Caramel Macchiato.
“Our fans wanted more flavors – and we did too. We made a list of which flavors they wanted the most and figured out how we could make them the Halo Top way,” said Justin Woolverton, Founder & CEO of Halo Top. “Making new flavors is always fun and we absolutely can’t wait for these to hit shelves.”
The latest flavors from Halo Top delivering exceptional taste without the guilt include:
- Pancakes & Waffles: Ice cream for breakfast?! Each bite includes buttery pieces of pancakes and waffles, plus pockets of maple syrup! This delicious new flavor will revolutionize the way you look at breakfast.
- Cinnamon Roll: Filled with chunks of doughy cinnamon rolls, this indulgent new flavor will surprise you with cinnamon icing swirls and have you begging for more.
- Mochi Green Tea: You heard that right, mochi! Mixed with the rich taste of green tea, the delicate mochi bites add sweetness and delightful texture.
- Rainbow Swirl: Rainbow might be trending now, but this flavor is a classic. The neon hues of juicy orange, tart lime and sweet raspberry provides the perfect sweet treat.
- Candy Bar: This perfect pint blends crunchy peanuts, layers of chocolate and caramel swirls serving up those ideal candy bar vibes.
- Chocolate Covered Banana: A nostalgic treat, this velvety banana ice cream is swirled with luscious milk chocolate.
- Caramel Macchiato: This creamy coffee ice cream packed with caramel ribbons will have you heading to the freezer, instead of your usual coffee shop!
After launching in 2012, Halo Top changed the game with a low-calorie, high-protein and low-sugar ice cream that tastes like the real deal. Recently earning the No. 1 spot as the best-selling pint in the U.S. conventional grocery, Halo Top is transforming the ice cream category. The seven new flavors will join Halo Top’s collection of 17 decadent yet low-calorie ice cream pints, including classics like Vanilla Bean and Chocolate and fan favorites like Peanut Butter Cup, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Birthday Cake. Each of the seven new flavors range from 240-360 calories with 20 grams of protein per pint, giving consumers the authentic ice cream taste they are looking for without the added guilt.
To taste the latest flavors from Halo Top, head over to the freezer section of grocery retailers nationwide or purchase them online! To learn more about Halo Top, go to www.halotop.com or on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
About Halo Top Creamery
Los Angeles based Halo Top Creamery is the first-ever low-calorie ice cream that is 100% natural. Halo Top was founded in 2012 by former lawyer turned ice cream aficionado, Justin Woolverton, while he was on a quest to find an all-natural, low-calorie ice cream he could enjoy without guilt. Delivering premium ice cream people can actually feel good about eating, Halo Top is crafted with only the finest ingredients while remaining high in protein and low in sugar. Halo Top is available nationwide in the freezer aisle. For more information, please visit www.halotop.com and follow Halo Top on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.